December 26, 2009

Okay, fine

The official international readership poll has been completed, The accountants and attorneys have finished their tabulations and analysis, and it would appear that the vast majority if not 100% of this blog's readers are women. Okay fine, I have no problem with that. Three of the most important people in my life happen to be women-- wife, mom and that lady who runs Backer's Pastry Shop. I sort of feel like the lone man in this Relief Societal blogger world--

Ladies, we shall carry on!

Gentlemen, you are invited to participate.

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, Galen, Alan has read your blog. I don't think he knows how to leave comments, however. Maybe it's only women who participated in the poll but men read the blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poll was flawed because (in hind sight) I think once a vote is cast on a computer, no one else using that particular computer can vote. Is that right? To use a phrase: "D'oh!"

    ReplyDelete

Comments