December 7, 2009

Another poll

Okay, I know how these polls go. Ask a question and if you're lucky, two people respond. Not sure why that is--maybe it's because it's so difficult to click one of the buttons--I don't know.

Anyway, my question to anyone who wants to bother to strain themselves for a moment:

Are you a man reading this or are you a woman?

Not only is that a very simple question, it's also safe. I have no idea who you are and promise not to zap your bank account (even if I could).

Okay ready, set, a couple of deep breaths and...Click!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a woman. Oh and by the way, I'm not Carol Lee, I'm her daughter sarah.*<:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woman and sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, just curious... what brought up the idea for this poll?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on a hunch, and so far it's accurate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments